Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Today I tried to let the kids have a fun day with the kids. Summer is almost over and since I brought the new babies home I do not get to get out and do as much as I would like to with the older ones. So Tony came home early and we went to fiesta Texas. They had a lot fun. Now I can relax about letting them have fun before school. This will be the first year some of the kids go to public school, so we are really trying to get them ready for that to, mentally and emotionally.
I'm not sure what I am going to do with myself with only 4 kids at home with me. I'm the type of person that always has to be running around. I can not ever sit and relax, until bed time. That's why I forget to blog a lot, I just don't ever find the time.
The babies have started a new habit. They have all learned to pull their diapers off when they wake up in the morning, so now every morning we awake to naked babies, and wet beds. Even with pants on, they find a way. I think its funny they all started it at the same time though.
Its late, about 12.00 right now so I'm going to bed. I hope it was a good day for everyone. Praying for a good day tomorrow, we have a ton of doctors appointments!!








No comments:

Post a Comment