Friday, August 6, 2010

DYLAN AND NESSIE
NESSIE WALKING
ELI IN THE SUGAR BOWLI don't have a lot to say today because I have had a lot of pain in my hand today. This is an issue I have been dealing with for a few months now, but the doctors have not figured out why yet. When the pain flares up it really bothers me to type.
I thought I would just post pictures instead. The picture on the bottom is Eli . He figured out where the sugar container was. This is his third time dumping it out. He had also figured that he loves the taste so he eats it as fast as he dumps it out. It was really cute, but we had to move it from him.
The picture at the top is Nessie, and his big brother Dylan. Dylan has so much love for his baby brother and sisters. He takes such good care of them all the time. Dylan was adopted 5 years ago from San Antonio.
The middle picture was one of the first days that Nessie started to walk. She finally favors walking over crawling. She is not walking all the time yet, but getting close. Now we just need to get Eli walking!!
I hope Ill get to write more tomorrow, sorry to be o boring, but its late here, almost 1.00 a.m. Have a great weekend

1 comment:

  1. Leah, just got your message on my blog waitingforouradoptedprincess.blogspot.com and yes Ava is very healthy. I think all agencys say that they can't guarantee you a healthy referral because of legal reasons. We asked for a relatively healthy with minor correctable health conditions and God blessed us with Ava. We used EAC, and they were wonderful to us. I can be emailed at sally hills 69 at yahoo.com, take out the spaces and enter@ and I'll tell you more if you want. Sally

    ReplyDelete