Sunday, August 15, 2010

The end of the Summer!!

Some of the kids are really excited to start school this year, then their are some that are really scared about it. For my oldest Faith it will be her first time in public school since she was in third grade. She is a little scared about it, but there is some excitement for her to. She has made friends in the new neighbor hood here where we just moved so she will get to be with her new buddies. Then there is Grace, the one I spoke of in my last post. She has begged us not to put her back into school, so I didn't.
My husband has his reservations about it, but gave in to me as he always does!!! He just thinks like I said before that we sometimes set her back. My heart is breaking for her right now because she has this sweet little friend that she loves, that will not spend the night with her anymore because she is so terrified to sleep over with friends. I think its a bit unfair for the friend of hers to be this way. They have been friends since they were 4 years old and she has always understood Grace. Her friend has her fears like riding rides at six flags. We tried to explain to her that it is the same thing and not to take it personally, but she does.
Anyways, Grace will be my only homeschooler this year. Then I will have little Emma who is 4 and the 3 babies. It sounds like a lot, but its going to be very different for me!! All my big help will gone to. I'm glad though that the older kids will be getting to experience a new life of middle school.
As far as my year this year, I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing with the little ones, I want some sort of plan. This is why I wanted so badley to move to a farm house when we moved. I wanted to be able to tend to the animals and such. We lost sight of looking for that and fell in love with the bigger home with smaller land. I have a lot of dogs because I foster for a dog shelter, but not farm animals like I wanted. So, until we move into that dream farm land I will have to find a new hobby to do with the little Beasley's for the school year. Something that the kids will like as well.
Well, its late and the babies still have not fallen asleep yet so I need to see if they need a diaper change, so I will write again tomorrow. Thanks and goodnight! ( In the picture above is my oldest Faith that is starting public school for the first time again since 3rd grade!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment