Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Night

I feel very bad that the only things people know of some of my children are the sad things that drive me crazy about them. Haily can be a very gentle sweet little girl. Haily has been through a lot in her short life. When she was born she was born to a crack cocaine positive mom and Haily was born positive. She also had the cord wrapped around her neck several times. She was pronounced dead when she was born , but revived. I know none of this makes what she is doing o.k., but it can explain some of the things that might make her mind not work the way it should. I struggle everyday to bond with Haily the way I should. She only acts the way she does with me, so I need to go to therapy with her to resolve these issues.
Other than that, we have had an exciting day today. I took all the kids and a few extra to the pool today. It was fun other than the babies jumping into the pool at the same time. That took a few friends having to come and hold some of the babies. My oldest Faith is such a big help to e. She is always there to help when I need her to be.
We start going to school classes tomorrow to meet teachers. I am actually getting very sad for my little Noelle who will start Public school for the first time. She has had alot of fear so we home schooled her. Now she is so excited. I am happy for her to be able to get out there and make her own friends. I'm not sure what I will do with all my time now at home. Its going to be so lonely!!
I apologise for the blogging when it seems like I am just venting. Life here at the Beasley home is really fun most of the time. The kids play so well together and we never get bored here. This is the life I have always wanted and I can not wait until we are in the position to adopt more children. Not for many years, but there will be more!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Leah! Thanks for visiting my blog! Actually, we live in Virginia, outside of DC. Congratulations on your adoptions! I hope the process all goes smoothly. I look forward to reading more about you and your family!
    Btw, you are allowed to vent any time you want - it's your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by our blog. Please leave me a comment with your email address. I won't publish the comment, but I'll email you some more details of our Ukrainian adoption. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete