Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Moving along

Tony and I have been thinking about moving to Dallas Texas. His job will be transferring us there. Tony has never really liked his job here because he does not feel like he is doing enough. The job he will have there will have him doing a great deal more, and things he likes to do/ Its really sad to talk to the kids about moving, but if it happens it will happen soon, like next month. I don't really know how to deal with talking the, into it, so any advise would be great. The only time we ever moved was local, just to a bigger home. In fact we have only been in our home for a year. Now that we are having issues with our neighbor moving sounds even better to me!! She Is still talking behind out backs to everyone. I'm not sure what I said in my blog post before, but this lady called cps on us saying the most horrible things about us. A lady that was once a very good friend I thought. It was very crushing to me to see how people can turn on you.
Anyways we thought along time about what to do if anything. In the end we decided to be the bigger people and do nothing. Just let it go. We have, but she has not.
The babies eyes are healing very well after having their eye surgery. They say that alot of times babies have to have the surgery twice. So far so good and we do not have to repeat it. All three of the babies do have a virus right now though. Alot of throwing up. Its sad to see our little babies all sick at the same time. Leeska is getting so smart. They are teaching her so many new things at school. She has learned very fast to feed herself. She is now working on potty training. We will see how well that works. I hear that potty training is a real struggle with kids with downs. Not sure if that is true or not, we will see.
The homeschooling is working out really well, because I am not really homeschooling myself. As I said before it is IQ Academy. They teach my kids public school, its just online. It has been very structured and very good for my girls. They had a hard time adjusting to the new ways at first, but now they are loving it. They have a teacher they talk to everyday, and they turn in their homework through a scanner every Friday. If anyone is to busy to home school, but not ready to do public school, I highly recommend this program. Its all free because it is a charter school.
Well, Time to talk to my hubby . Night time is the only time we have to sit alone and talk about our life and day. Its the most important time we have together. We make sure we have this time every night so that we never let a day go by without talking to one another about our day and about the things we have done. I don't want to ever be so busy that we loss that. I have many friends that have and I think that is what keeps a relationship strong!! Night guys!!

2 comments:

  1. I remember reading about your times there in the Ukraine and I also remember how miserable you were. I saw that you had left a comment on Lacey's blog telling her how you felt the same way and I am so glad you did. That way she doesn't feel like she is the only one. I know there are many people who are able to take every moment there and make it a positive one but people are all different and that is okay. Thanks for reaching out to her and for doing this post. It is pure honesty!!! I lived in the north Dallas area for a year and LOVED it. Where are you guys thinking of looking to live?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are not sure what part of Dallas we are moving to. We want to move into the country. If you know of any good areas please let me know. Thanks, Leah

    ReplyDelete