Friday, September 10, 2010

Moving along

Well I am happy to say that everything is ok at home now. It seems lately like all I have to talk about is drama in our life. The only exciting news right now is that I am pretty sure we are moving. We have just been here for a year, and now Tony's office is moving us to Dallas Texas, not to far from where we are now. We have been busy looking for homes on the Internet. We have actually found a lot that we really like so It will not be as hard as we thought.
The neighbor thing still continues, but I have learned just to ignore her. My husband has warned me the entire time to not be friends with her and that she was danger, and I never obeyed. That is why I should listen to him, because I got the one hurt in the end. I see her everyday and she acts like she never sees me. I just do the same. Just one more good reason to move out of here.
The babies had their eye surgeries last Friday and they are doing great. Leeska might have to have her again because her eyes still cross, but we will have to wait awhile to be able to tell. Eli is doing great. He has no complications from his chocking accident. All 3 babies are getting a cold right now, and that's never good because they all get so fussy at the same time.
IM getting ready for a great weekend having out with friends, I hope all you can do the same!!

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully this move will be good for you. Will all the kids have to change schools? I'm glad Eli has no side effects. Sorry to hear they are getting sick. My family has been passing it aroung too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you guys find the perfect house and enjoy living in Dallas.

    BTW, I have a family member that is a realarot in the Dallas area. If you would like her name you can email me sheila _ b @ swbell . net (without the spaces of course)

    Glad to hear the babies are doing so good except for their cold though. Hopefully they will be over it soon.

    Love,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete