Wednesday, September 15, 2010

God on my Side


This pass month I have been feuding with my neighbor really bad. She thinks that I said things that were never said. To make a very long story short she has a lot of hate in her. I guess to get me back she went and called CPS on me. She told them about 32 different things that were the most awful things anyone could say about anyone. I just can not understand the things that she made up. We were terrified that they would believe the things, but we knew that God was on my side. We both prayed, and had our entire bible group pray. When they walked into our home they laughed at first because I guess some of the things said were that our house was filthy and had dog poop everywhere and that I let my babies eat dog poop. So as they entered my home they looked around and smiled in relief knowing that already they were wrong. As I listened to the rest of the allegations I was in shock. How can someone have that much hatred in their bodies. I just do not get it. Now I sit here and wonder what comes next. Since that didn't work I wonder if she will try something else.
Please just pray for this woman and that she can let go of this hate that she has for me and our family and that she will leave us alone.
As far as everyone else, the kids are great. School is going great. Two of our kids are doing online public school. Its called IQ academy. They love it. Its a great program. The kids have really enjoyed it. I hope every ones week is going better than mine, but we are happy that this is over and we can move on. This all happened yesterday which was my husbands 35th birthday also. In the end it was all Good because God had our backs in the entire time!! Thank You God!!

2 comments:

  1. That is really just so sad. And the worst part is that she's a neighbor, and you're stuck having to live by each other. I hope she can find some humanity somewhere inside. Good luck (and happy birthday to your husband!)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late b-day to your husband.

    I hope the neighbor will lay off. That is awful stuff to so to someone. wow.

    Is the IQ academy easy for you? OK, that probably sounds all wrong.... Was it easy to enroll and all that good stuff? I have been thinking of doing homeschooling or something similar.

    ReplyDelete