Friday, October 22, 2010

Moving for sure!


We found out that we are indeed moving for sure as soon as we can. Tony will be starting his new job on the first of next month. He will just do his job from here until we move. It is all getting so real now the agents are coming here to list our house and everything. We have a lot of friends that we will be leaving behind, and a new house that we have only lived in for 16 months.
Most of the kids are excited as I said before, but there is still Faith that is heart broken. We talk to her every night about it and what we can do to make it better. It just really hurts your child to see them hurting like this knowing that we are the reason why!!
I am having to give up all of my foster puppies this week because of the house being showed. We do not want all the puppies here. My husband is very happy to see them go. He has never really liked me fostering, but he has put up with it. He is very sweet to support me in whatever I do.
I am not looking forward to the phone ringing every hour with centralized showing and having to get the house clean in 20 minutes and get everyone into the car. That gets really hard to do with the new babies and the four big dogs.
I guess it is time for me to go start putting some of the clothes in some boxes, they said we need to get half of everything we have in every room out !! So fun!!

3 comments:

  1. Praying for it to be a good experience for everyone. Would being able to write her friend help Faith? My best friend is my penpal of 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little Faith will be fine. While leaving a best friend behind is tough...knowing she has her mother's unconditional love is more than enough to heal her heart.
    I know giving up your foster pups must have been difficult, know that someone out here notices your sacrifices.
    Good luck on this adventure!

    ReplyDelete