Monday, October 18, 2010

Lots on my mind




Today is a bitter sweet day here at home. Tony found out last week that we are for sure moving to Dallas. I am the type of person that loves to move so I am excited. I do however worry about all the kids. They seem to be bothered by us moving. My oldest Faith is still having such a hard time. I'm just praying that when we move she can find new friends right away and we will all adjust.
So its good news, but also bad. I have to say goodbye to the best church I think ill ever find. The people there are amazing and have helped us through a lot. They were all there to support us through the adoption, and to pray when things got tough. I just hope that Ill find the same type of church in Dallas.
This week we decided to pull Noelle out of school. When I went to her school last week and saw her in the corner crying to herself, it broke my heart. I am really worried about a lot of the things she is telling me. Sunday she awoke crying telling us that we were getting old and that we were going to die soon. That freaked us out a little. She really has this fear of death that is very concerning. Why should a 7 year old carry all this on their shoulders?
We have been looking back at the last year now that it is coming to a close and all that we have accomplished. I am satisfied, but I do feel like God has more planned for our family. We still do not know if God is calling us to adopt again, or what. I would really like to adopt again, maybe even baby or kids with HIV. I just do not know a lot about it right now. Whatever we do I am excited to know that God is not done using us yet. The kids keep asking us when we are going to have another baby, or if we are going to adopt again? I just keep telling them when God wants us to, we will.
I will leave you with a few pictures of the kids just being silly. Thanks for reading, Leah

1 comment:

  1. Praying everything works out great with school, moving and all that good stuff.

    Have you homeschooled before? I am pretty sure I am going to start with my daughter after Christmas.

    Your kids are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete