Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Big Apologies!!

I have to start out by saying I AM SO SORRY!!! I am the worse blogger ever. I would not doubt it if I even have people following me anymore!! I used to write a lot, but after we moved to Plano Texas things just got very busy!! There just is not a good excuse, I'm sorry!
Everything here is good. We still have not meet a lot of people so the summer has been a little boring for the kids. We just went back home to San Antonio for the last week and saw all of our friends. That was good, but taking trips now with the 3 babies is so hard. Nessie is still going through her crying stage which now I wonder if she will ever stop doing. She just gets so mad. She tries putting on shoes, or clothes and if she can not do it she just sits there and screams off the top of her lungs!! Lesska is well. She follows me EVERYWHERE i go. Its really cute at times!! She copies everything I do to. She is my little helper. Eli is just a handsome little guy. Eli is mellow. He likes to lay with his blanket everywhere. They all do very well in the car!!
My other kids are adjusting well here. They enjoy the pool. They are in it everyday! Right now that's really all they have. I'm praying after school starts again they will make a lot of friends. I know I will home school at least one of my kids, but we have not really had that talk yet!!
Our biggest news for now is that we are adopting again!! After my miscarriage I got pregnant again, then lost that baby as well. I finally did a lot of testing and found out I have a blood clotting disorder. I would have to take a lot of meds and such to keep the baby. I will have another baby at some point, but for now we feel like God wants us to adopt. We are not sure who yet, but we will post as soon as we know for sure.
I will post some pictures as soon as I get my other computer working! Thanks again

No comments:

Post a Comment