Thursday, May 19, 2011

Emd of the year

The end of the year is fast approaching. The kid's are getting really excited about being out of school. Ill be just as excited once I find a nanny. I have been looking for over a month now. So many people say they want the job, then never show up.
The three babies are doing well right now. Eli is almost about to walk. I know he can, he just does not want to. I think he gets around faster by doing his bear crawl. Nessie is still yelling all the time, but I do think she is getting better. Leeska has started going through another strange stage. She has started doing everything opposite of what we tell her. She is just trying to see what she can get away with or not, I think.
We think we have found a church that we all like. I want to give it one more Sunday before we decide for sure. It has a great kids center. They seem to really enjoy it a lot.
As far as making friends, we have not done that yet. I just don't know how to get out there and meet people. There is not alot of activities or anything to go out and meet people. Im hoping once summer comes things will change and maybe more people will start coming out.
Well, Just wanted to keep everybody updated on the kids and how we are adjusting to Plano. We still are not pregnant yet, but we are still trying. So,,, soon enough I hope.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you.

    I hope you have found a church. That would be great!

    Maybe you can meet some people at the park now that the kids will be out of school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah,

    It has been almost 2 months since you blogged anything. Is everything okay?
    Please try to make a post soon so those of us that follow your blog know how everyone is doing.

    Love,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete