Friday, April 29, 2011

Sorry!!

I have to say I am sorry really fast. I just went back and read a message on my blog from the lady Debbie that I was so upset with. I have to say I respect the fact that she got back on my blog and said she was sorry to me. Debbie if you are still reading, I am sorry for attacking you as well on my blog. I should have known better than to get so upset and say the things that I did. I just took it very personal when you said I adopted kid's to impress people. That would just be way to much work for anyone. Any way's I just wanted to say that I hope you do not delete my blog Debbie. I hope we can just continue from here.
I am sorry for all of my other reader's that have had to read all of this too. Debbie , I understand that we all have our bad day's and say thing's we regret, so Its all forgiven. I am sorry as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment