Friday, April 29, 2011

Better Week




Hello Again,
I am doing much much better this week. I'm a little concerned about Nessie though. Many of you know that the Dr. last week told us that she had MRSA. She has open wounds so she is NOT allowed to go back to school for the rest of this yr.(Right when I was trying to get some alone time) Anyways, I feel bad because I have complained about her screaming for so long. This Dr. thinks this is why. Im mad that the other Dr. in San Antonio NEVER saw this. I guess she said she got this in her orphanage and has carried it with her all this time. Now every scratch any kid gets I have to have it checked. Nessie also bit a teacher this week so they are concerned about that too! How embarrassing huh??
Other than that I am getting around Plano more. I am finding new Dr.s and still trying to find a new church. This is huge for us because that is where we found most of our friends last time. We are praying that God will lead us to a great church this Sunday.
The other babies are OK. They have double ear infections and strep throat that they are slowly passing to each and every other kid in the home, but it could be worse right?
As for me and Tony, so far we have managed to not get sick, and are praying that we don't. I did not end up being pregnant. The Dr said after a pregnancy alot of times you get positives when you are not really pregnant. I was bummed, but over it now. We will start trying again at the end of this month again. The Dr took a lot of blood work to see why I have had 6 miscarriages and called me and said they wanted to see me to talk about the results. They could not tell me over the phone. Soooo... I'm a little anxious to see what they have to say.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. We will be plating grass out front and fixing the swimming pool for the kids to enjoy!! Take care!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you find a great church!

    That's disappointing that you are not pregnant, but I know that is not unusual to get positive results. I'll keep praying.

    Swimming sounds like fun! It has been way too cold here! Hopefully warmer weather is on the way and the tornadoes are over!

    ReplyDelete