Thursday, February 10, 2011

Still Searching




We did not get the house you saw last. In fact, we are still looking. This has been a very slow journey. Im really tired of looking for houses and just want to move!!
Eli started taking a few steps today. I did not think he was ever going to walk because he has this bear crawling thing down, and so fast. I really liked watching him do it, but I am so proud that he is trying to walk now. All three of my poor Ukrainian babies are sick right now. I have had to cancel therapy for 2 weeks. The Dr.s say its just a sinus infection, but they are just not fighting it off so well. I keep looking back at when we adopted them and seeing how far they have come in one yr. I am truly amazed. I actually get really upset to think about the fact that we almost didn't adopt Eli. I am so grateful that we did. I knew God was going to make it work out somehow. The 3 babies have been such a blessing to our family. I do have my struggles with Nessie. She is a very loud, and demanding baby, but it isn't anything I can not handle. In all, I would do it over again. In fact, we are talking about adopting again. We want to wait until we in Dallas and settled.
I am sorry for not writing in so long. I hope that when we move I will have more time to write more often. As for now it is late and I need to go to bed. I will leave some pictures of all my sweet babies to enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Here's hoping you find a great house and that everyone feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happens if your's closes before you have one to move into? I hope you all feel better soon. Thanks for the update.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete