Monday, December 6, 2010

Sorry!!

I'm sorry for the delay in writing on here. We have been so busy in trying to see our house lately that everything is a little crazy right now. It seems like every time centralized showing calls to show our home, it is the worse time possible with dirty diapers smelling in the garbage, toys all over, and dishes in the sink. We have to run very fast and clean it all up, and put the dogs in the car and leave. Sometimes the people do not even show up, those are the times that I really have to hold in my anger!!
Other than that we are all doing OK here. My little girl Emma is having some tummy issues that are concerning us and she is about to have an upper GI next week. We are thinking that she will end up having celiac disease since her sister has had the same issues before. It is suppose to be a lifelong disease that never goes away, but Grace my 10 yr.old outgrew it. We knew though that is was God that had curred her . The doctor's just do not say that.
The babies are doing OK as well. Nessie the youngest has been screaming at us a lot. I'm not sure what this means, but it is driving us crazy. She seems to be angry at everyone and is even attacking her brother Eli. We are having to keep them apart at times. Its just one of those things we are having to learn about and how to deal with.
I hope everyone is well. I'm sorry to be so short, but Emma is having a tummy ache and I need to hold her now!! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment