Monday, November 1, 2010

Getting Ready for Thanksgiving!!

Halloween!!! Well, its not my favorite holiday at all. Actually we have tried to not have Halloween , but it just was not fair for the kids I felt. So, last night we tried to make the most of it and IT WAS HORRIBLE!! After we went trick or treating we decided to have a get together with friends down the street. They just happen to live next door to the evil neighbor that hated me. Well, during the night the nasty neighbor got mad AGAIN, and called the cops. She told them that we were loud and she thought we were disturbing the neighborhood. So, what was a great night ended up turning into a nasty night because of this lady that CAN NOT stop harassing me in every way that she can. I know though that I will be moving soon enough and never have to look back. I just feel bad for all my neighbors that will have to still deal with her.
Now, I'm looking ahead and getting ready for my last Thanksgiving here in San Antonio. I'm really hoping that my brother will be able to make it like I said before.
I'm going to leave you guys with some pictures from all of our kids last night!! Get ready there will be a lot!!






2 comments:

  1. Alot??? I could handle a lot more pictures of your beautiful kiddos!!! I cannot believe that your neighbor called the cops on you....amazing!! I think God definitely has a hand in getting you moved away from them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I love my home and my neighbors so its so hard to leave, but I know I can not go on around her. She called the cops on us gain yesterday and they told her to stop calling and to get over the fight. I thought it was funny!!

    ReplyDelete