Monday, July 16, 2012

Olivia

Hello again!!
 Im so sorry I have not written in so long. After the baby was born I had many medical issues. I had a hernia and Im about to go have my 2nd surgery to fix this.
 Anyways, the baby was born on April4th. She was a healthy 7pound baby girl named Olivia. She is now 3 months old and very happy. She is a huge baby girl now. About 15 pounds now!!
 Tony and I have decided to adopt again so we are going to start blogging again so people can follow us on this journey to decide what child to adopt and where to adopt from. We do not want to rush into this. I really want to enjoy Livy for the time being. It takes so long to adopt anyways so we will have plenty of time to enjoy her grow!!
  The other children are all well and enjoying their summer. I think they mostly play on the x-box and swim. We are planning a family trip to the beach, then a cruise in October. We tend to cruise when it is cheaper with all the kids!!
 I hope I have not lost all my followers! We will be blogging more from now on!
 I hope everyone is well and having a great summer!

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    My name is Jenna. Your kids are a brave courageous fighter, Your kids are a special miracle from god, a gift from above, earthly angel, a smilen hero. You are an inspirational hero.

    Your baby daughter is adoreble, cute, and beautiful.



    I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and have 14 other medical conditions, and developmental delays.



    I wrote this poem

    Each of us are Special

    Each of us different,

    No one is the same

    Each of are us are unique in our own way,

    Those of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.

    Those who of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.

    It doesn't matter what others say

    we are special anyway.

    What is forty feet and sings? the school chior http/www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete